In the period from 2007 to 2011, sales of eggs on the world market increased by 8%. According to BusinesStat, in 2012-2016, sales of eggs in the world will continue to grow and amount to 1,451 billion pieces in 2016.
Egg production in the world is growing after increasing demand. The leader in the production of eggs in the world is China. The largest segment in the production of products is the production of domestic chicken eggs.
In the countries of the world, they mostly consume their own eggs. The share of imported products in the global sales of eggs in 2007-2011 averaged 2.6%.
"Analysis of the world egg market in 2007-2011, forecast for 2012-2016" includes the most important data necessary to understand the current market situation and assess the prospects for its development:
• Economy and population
• Egg production
• Egg sales
• External and internal trade in eggs
• Import and export of eggs
• Foreign trade prices of eggs
The review contains current forecast data for 25 countries of the world:
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Hong Kong, Denmark, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Spain, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, USA, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Switzerland, Japan .
The review details information on the types of eggs:
• Chicken eggs
• Other poultry eggs
In preparing the review used official statistics:
• United Nations Statistics Division
• Commodity Trade Statistics
• National Agencies and Compendia
• Index Mundi
• Industrial Commodity Statistics
• International Trade Center
• International Monetary Fund
• Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
• Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
• World Trade Organization
Along with the official statistics, the review presents the results of the international research of BusinesStat:
• Analysis of secondary information on the egg market
• Egg market expert survey
Categories: Consumer Products /.../ Food / Eggs
Industry /.../ Food / Eggs
The whole world