The world market of mayonnaise in 2006-2010 dynamically developed. Mayonnaise sales in the world during this period grew by 1.5-3.8% and in 2010 amounted to 24.4 million tons. At the same time, even in the crisis years of 2008-2009, the world market of mayonnaise was not significantly affected.
The production of mayonnaise in the world is growing after the increasing demand for the product. Mayonnaise production in the world increased in 2010 and reached 26.0 million tons. Annual production growth in 2006-2010 was 1.7-4.4%. The leaders in the production of mayonnaise in the world are China and the United States.
Domestic production in most countries of the world almost completely satisfies the demand of the population for mayonnaise. In 2006-2010, trade in imported products in the world did not exceed 8%. In 2011-2015, this figure will decrease.
"Analysis of the world market of mayonnaise in 2006-2010, forecast for 2011-2015" includes the most important data necessary for understanding the current market conditions and assessing the prospects for its development:
• Overall assessment of the current economic situation in the world
• Mayonnaise sales
• Population size, purchase per capita
• Volume of foreign and domestic trade in mayonnaise
• Volume of production, import and export
• Price of import, export of mayonnaise
BusinesStat regularly analyzes the mayonnaise market in all countries of the world, including Russia.
The report provides current data for 25 countries of the world:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, USA, Thailand, Philippines, France, Czech Republic, Sweden Japan
In preparing the report, official statistics were used:
• United Nations Statistics Division
• Commodity Trade Statistics
• National Agencies and Compendia
• Index Mundi
• Industrial Commodity Statistics
• International Trade Center
• Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
Along with the official statistics, the report contains the results of the international research of BusinesStat:
• Wholesale mayonnaise audit
• Survey of mayonnaise market experts
Categories: Consumer Products /.../ Sauces / Mayonnaise
Industry /.../ Sauces / Mayonnaise
The whole world