The world market of margarines and spreads in 2006-2010 dynamically developed. Sales of margarines and spreads in the world in this period increased by 5.2% and in 2010 amounted to 8.4 million tons.
The production of margarines and spreads in the world is growing following the increasing demand for the product. Production of margarines and spreads in the world increased in the period from 2006 to 2010 by 1.5%.
The leaders in the production of margarines and spreads in the world are the USA, Russia, and Brazil.
A significant share of world trade is trade in imported products whose share in 2010 was about 36%, and by 2015 it will reach 39%.
"Analysis of the global market of margarines and spreads in 2006-2010, forecast for 2011-2015" includes the most important data necessary for understanding the current market conditions and assessing the prospects for its development:
• Overall assessment of the current economic situation in the world
• Sales of margarines and spreads
• Population size, purchase per capita
• Volume of foreign and domestic trade in margarines and spreads
• Volume of production, import and export
• Price of import and export of margarines and spreads
BusinesStat regularly analyzes the margarine and spreads market in all countries of the world, including Russia.
The report provides current data and forecast for 25 countries of the world:
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, United Kingdom, Hungary, Germany, Denmark, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Spain, Canada, China, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Romania, USA, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, France, Chile, Sweden, Japan.
In preparing the report, official statistics were used:
• United Nations Statistics Division
• Commodity Trade Statistics
• National Agencies and Compendia
• Index Mundi
• Industrial Commodity Statistics
• International Trade Center
• Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
Along with the official statistics, the report contains the results of the international research of BusinesStat:
• Audit of retail margarines and spreads
• Audit wholesale margarines and spreads
• Survey of experts of the market of margarines and spreads
Categories: Consumer Products /.../ Dairy / Butter
Industry /.../ Dairy / Butter
The whole world