Chapter 1 contains the methodological characteristics of the study: the purpose, objectives, object, methods and information base of the study.
Chapter 2 is devoted to the features of online stores.
Chapter 3 presents information about the US market for online stores, the penetration of online commerce, the number of online shoppers, and the market volume estimated by various companies.
Chapter 4 describes the segment of online sales of household goods and furniture: the volume of the segment and the average daily number of orders in the segment.
Chapter 5 is devoted to the peculiarities of the behavior of buyers of household goods and furniture in online stores.
Chapter 6 is devoted to trends and prospects for the development of the American e-commerce market, and a forecast has been made for the development of the entire market and the segment of household goods and furniture until 2018.
Chapter 7 provides information on the number of online stores in the field of online sales of household goods and furniture, on the main players of the segment, depending on the number of unique visitors and sales, and also gives a brief description.
Purpose of the study
Describe the current state, the main trends and prospects for the development of the segment of household goods and furniture in the US market for online stores; make a forecast until 2018.
Objectives of the study:
1. Identify and describe the main features of online stores;
2. Briefly describe the indicators of the American market for online stores;
3. Determine the volume and growth rate of the segment of household goods and furniture in the American online store sales market;
4. Describe the key trends in the development of the American market for online stores, as well as the factors contributing to and hindering the growth of the market;
5. To make a forecast of the development of the market for sales of online stores in the US and the segment of household goods and furniture;
6. Describe the behavior of online buyers of household goods and furniture in the United States;
7. Describe the key companies in the segment of household goods and furniture in the online store sales market
Object of study
The segment of household goods and furniture of the American online store sales market.
US Method Data Analysis
1. Databases of the Federal Customs Service of the USA, FGS USA (Rosstat)
2. Printed and electronic business and specialized publications, analytical reviews.
3. Internet resources in the USA and the world.
4. Materials of participants of the domestic and world markets.
5. The results of research marketing and consulting agencies.
6. Materials of sectoral institutions and databases.
7. The results of research DISCOVERY Research Group.
Sample size and structure
Content USA procedure. Document analysis does not involve the calculation of the volume of the sample. Processing and the USA All documents available to the researcher are subject to analysis.
Brief description of the study
Ready US (Analysis) segment of the household goods and furniture of the American market of sales of online stores and forecast for 2018. The study contains information on the market volume, growth rates, trends and development prospects and other key indicators.